Enterprise Account Executive
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients.
- Works with clients and partners to promote and provide VEB Solutions products and services.
- Builds and maintains effective professional relationships with domestic and global clients.
- Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth of all new and assigned accounts.
- Develops account plans and implements strategies for all assigned accounts.
- Identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
- Meets with clients to help them better understand VEB Solutions value proposition and align their needs with our products and services.
- Builds and documents detailed knowledge about the client’s business.
- Conducts internal reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients' needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
- Educates, engages and provides VEB Solutions value proposition and support to distributors, OEMs, and business partners.
- Conducts regular reviews of promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential with clients and partners.
- Manages day-to-day client and partner activity, communications and relationships.
- VEB Solutions reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 5-7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 5-7 years of global experience managing accounts and sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Financial Acumen
- Organization Skills
- Business Process and Automation
- Active listening
- Attention to detail
- Experience Outcome oriented
- Time Management
- Judgment and decision making
- Time Management
Tools and Technology
- Concur Expense Reporting
- Microsoft O365 Product Suite
- Cisco Collaboration Tools (WebEx, etc.)
- ZOHO Service Desk and Ticketing System
- Driven (Self-motivated)
- Curios (Growth Mindset)
- Critical thinking